Now incorporating The Sudbury Hill Harrow and Wherever End Times

Saturday, August 02, 2003

I'm honoured to accept this award [We've been bumped. Ed] from the Guardian, not just for myself but for all the little people who work here.

I haven't been able to look in as often as I would like, but I'm sure they're doing a wonderful job. (Watch out for those typos, chaps - and chapesses.) Most of my time these days is taken up ensuring the paper remains buoyant financially, through our diversified investments in the equine futures market.

I'm just off to another business meeting now, in the Spotted Dog. These things are sent to try us.

Ed.

1 comment:

Comments 2003-2004 said...




___________________________

Media editor

My ex-colleagues at the Childs Hill and Hendon Free Advertiser will be green with envy.

I'd like to thank my mother and father and, of course, my Creator.

Ed, perhaps on the kudos of this award we could get a grant for separate sex toilets (?).

Post by : Amanda Saxonheart (webcacheh09b.cache.pol.co.uk / )


___________________________



From The Golders Green Vorwaerts, congratulations.

Rube Bloomberg
Editor
The Golders Green Vorwaerts

Post by : Rube Bloomberg (webcacheh09b.cache.pol.co.uk / )


___________________________



Congratulations!

Makes me proud to be included in your links.

I could only dream that my writing would be as unfit as yours.


Post by : Loren Webster (12-224-87-247.client.attbi.com / loweb3@comcast.net )


___________________________

Big Time

Congratulations! Such talent, such tenacity. Fabulous layouts, pix, news and stories.

xxx and hugs

Post by : Cheryl (cache-rq06.proxy.aol.com / )


___________________________

Hit All The Right Keys

North West London's biggest hitting online local news organ has put its foot on the pedals and pulled out all the stops and is making sweet music in the media cathedral where the air blasts through the big pipes.

Congratulations to all who tinkle on the keyboard.

Shame their sanitary pipes are not in the same league.

Post by : qB (iroquois.demon.co.uk / qB@SPAMLESSfrizzylogic.org ) Local Boys (and girls)


___________________________

Media Editor

It is entirely possible...nay, probable... that at least one member of staff (ret'd) tinkles on his keyboard.

Post by : Amanda Saxonheart (webcacheh04a.cache.pol.co.uk / )



___________________________