Established 2003. Now incorporating The Sudbury Hill Harrow and Wherever End Times

Monday, May 12, 2003

Mona replies

I was fascinated by Mr B.B's unusual plight, and not sure how to approach the problem. So I emailed his details to a few of my contacts who have some experience in the field of sexual inadequacy. By an amazing coincidence, one of them turned out to work in the same local council offices as Mr B.B. and offered to pin my email on the notice board there. My contact assured me that they would look after Mr B.B. This is why I love this job, the satisfaction of knowing that I have helped to solve people's problems at a stroke.

Send your problems to Mona Bone-Jakon at Dear Mona. Mona regrets that, due to the volume of letters received, she cannot enter into any personal correspondence.

No comments: