Established 2003. Now incorporating The Sudbury Hill Harrow and Wherever End Times

Wednesday, January 28, 2004

White, white, white

[Pathetic photography. Ed.]

Pathetic fallacy never ceases to amaze. On the day of the Hutton whitewash, everywhere a blanket of white descends on London, from Whitechapel to Whitehall to Blackfriars to Greenwich (never mind.) [You forgot White City. Ed.] With heavenly commentary in the form of thunder and lightning - yes, in the blizzard, surely an omen of some kind.

Mystic Mavis

1 comment:

Comments 2003-2004 said...




_____________________________________



Dear Mystic Mavis, I am as a rule a placid creature, as placid as the most placid cow in a placid herd of extra placid cows in the Tranquil Plus universe.

This afternoon watching Tony Burp deal with his own "vindication" without him even remembering that the procedings should have at least started with a show of some respect for the Kelly family I become extremely agitated and angry and bilious and stood on my roof calling for "Revolution, now!" while the police tried to talk me down.

I have now been released on bail. What are my prospects in court? I am a Leo with the moon in Gemini and my lucky number is 7 (of course).

Post by : Angry of Cricklewood (webcachew04b.cache.pol.co.uk / )



_____________________________________