featured post

All about the 2017 international short story competition

We’re delighted to announce that the judge for the International Willesden Herald 2017 New Short Stories competition will be none other than...

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Urgent memo to Simon

Simon, I wish you'd turn your mobile on! I'm posting this via AudioBlagger from my accountants. I will be back in the office after three-thirty or after the four o-clock, depending how this meeting goes. I need to talk to you about a problem with my computer screen. It's gone yellow. Are you aware that there is a general election on? I want to make sure that nobody else has this problem with their screens, they might think we're favouring the Liberals. Please contact me, a.s.a.p!

Ed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, Ed. It's only Microsoft screens that are affected.

Simon