Now incorporating The Sudbury Hill Harrow and Wherever End Times

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Local diary, under attack by F-16 warplanes

(Saturday 27 December)...Later I am at home with my family. We've just received a phone call on our land line. It's the Israeli defence ministry, and they say that any house that has guns or weapons will be targeted next, without warning and without any announcement. Just to let you know, we don't have any weapons in our house. If we die please defend my family.

(Sunday 28 December) I wake up at 7am after an Israeli F-16 attack. Our house is shaking. We all try to imagine what has happened, but we want to at least know where the attack was. It is so scary. We try to open the main door to our flat, but it's stuck shut after the attack. I have to climb out of the window to leave the house. I am shocked when I find out our neighbour's pharmacy was the target. It is just 60 metres from our house. They targeted a pharmacy. I still can't believe it.

From Gaza diary: Do Israel pilots feel happy killing innocent women and children? World news guardian.co.uk

Newsdesk

No comments: