featured post

Open for submissions

The 2017 WH prize mug I’m looking forward to reading your stories each day, and seeing which ones come to the fore early on, and if they...

Thursday, April 29, 2004

Stars in their eyes*



"And stop callin' me Tonto, it's Tony, I told ya. Show some respect, at least, can't ya. After all I done for you."

The stars were spotted taking a stroll on location in New York, between shooting scenes for Benighted Cowboys - a remake of Schlesinger's classic movie of platonic and profane love.

Production Watch

Shouldn't this have been titled Everybody's Talkin' At Me? I hope that photo is not a fake. Ed.

1 comment:

Comments 2003-2004 said...





What sacrilage! My all time favourite movie desecrated with an image of those two scumbags superimposed on a still. God, how I despise that bastard Blair. Fuck Bush, he is just a dummy but Blair knows better. In what way is he being blackmailed, I wonder?

Post by : Des (cache-loh-ac06.proxy.aol.com / )