featured post

Open for submissions

The 2017 WH prize mug I’m looking forward to reading your stories each day, and seeing which ones come to the fore early on, and if they...

Friday, September 20, 2013

Roddy Doyle's Singing Rabbitte

Roddy Doyle's Singing Rabbitte » Sabotage Times

"The Commitments show begins its residency at the Palace Theatre this month, capping off a surreal and emotional journey for its writer."

Part 2: The Problem With Hindsight

"I went to have a look at the Black Market Clash exhibition on Berwick Street a few nights ago, during a break in rehearsals in the Palace Theatre. I didn't have much time, but I didn't need much. It's a quick, witty charge through images and sound - a bit like a Clash song. But it got me thinking about the past and the present and the music we take with us from then to now."

More: Roddy Doyle's The Commitments website

No comments: