featured post

Open for submissions

The 2017 WH prize mug I’m looking forward to reading your stories each day, and seeing which ones come to the fore early on, and if they...

Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Willesden Herald: New Short Stories 7

I'm launching a Kickstarter project to raise funding for the new book. I don't think I need to tell you how great the stories are, how wonderful, because anything I say cannot add one bit to that; they just are. It's not just money for nothing, you get the book, with your name acknowledged in the front, and/or you can get a Willesden Herald mug inscribed "I helped publish New Short Stories 7". Thirty days to raise £800, half for the rewards, half for the publication. All the details are here:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/stephenmoran/willesden-herald-new-short-stories-7.

Steve

2 comments:

Paul McVeigh said...

Done. Best of luck. I'll blog post and help where I can.

Ossian said...

Thanks Paul.