featured post

All about the 2017 international short story competition

We’re delighted to announce that the judge for the International Willesden Herald 2017 New Short Stories competition will be none other than...

Friday, May 14, 2010

Corporal Clegg and General Cameron



Coalition degenerates into a bunfight while in Afghanistan the British army continues to fight for its life

You can hear it now...
General David "Dec" Cameron: "I am the Prime Minister, do what I say."
Corporal Nick "Ant" Clegg: "I am the leader of the Liberal Democrats, I will decide what we do. Without me you are an ex-Prime Minister."
General David "Dec" Cameron: "What about the five year deal?!"
Corporal Nick "Ant" Clegg: "That was before the cartoonists started showing me as a chihuahua licking your feet."

No comments: