Now incorporating The Sudbury Hill Harrow and Wherever End Times

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Neda Soltan family 'forced out of home' by Iranian authorities

World news | guardian.co.uk: "Parents of young woman shot dead near protests are banned from mourning and funeral is cancelled, neighbours say"

The world doesn't need the Willesden Herald to blog about this and Iran is not a so-called ally like Israel, so there is not as much imperative to disown its atrocities, which are like the atrocities of many tyrannies around the world. I don't feel I have to keep saying "Not in my name" for every shameful lower-than-rats activity of every crawling politician in power around the world - or else I'd spend my whole life going around like a town crier, bewailing the state of the world. However, that doesn't mean I can't say anything ever, either.

Feargal

No comments: