featured post

All about the 2017 international short story competition

We’re delighted to announce that the judge for the International Willesden Herald 2017 New Short Stories competition will be none other than...

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Last into the water is a lazy swine

How marvellous that Gordon and all the authorities are away on long summer holidays. I am one of the people paying for them to loll around, and I can't afford a holiday. The IRS ("I have determined that you need to pay me...Contact me..." - Gordon's voice?) are screwing me for more than I have available and threatening to destroy me and send bailiffs to seize my goods and chattels. Oh look - a jet ski!

(By the way, if the jet ski isn't the most moronic invention ever, then Gordon Brown isn't a butler.)

Zoz

No comments: