featured post

Open for submissions

The 2017 WH prize mug I’m looking forward to reading your stories each day, and seeing which ones come to the fore early on, and if they...

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Count Arthur Strong's radio show

Last episode of the present series: Piddler on the Roof (expires in a few days)

"It'll not be the first time I've performed concussed, and I certainly hope it won't be the last" (Count Arthur Strong)

Did I mention before that this is the funniest thing in the world? If you have any ailments, take this and call yourself in the morning.

Update: You can see and hear the abovementioned noted thespian here.

Ossian

1 comment:

Nora Butty said...

I absolutely cannot listen to him without my tenna lady securely in place. He's a proper gin & tonic he is - that Count.