Now incorporating The Sudbury Hill Harrow and Wherever End Times

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Park life, February



Early wildflowers



People playing football



A longer view

That's the Capital City Academy in the left background, which looks like a stainless steel building, and is really huge. The other buildings in the background are the Willesden sports centre (also new), then Tarranbrae and then Donnington Court (with the wavy roof - also new). Just round the corner is the new community hospital and the entire neighbourhood has been re-paved. Does some government minister live around here, or what; surely it can't all be to try and win back Sarah Teather's seat in parliament? Anyway, about ten future generations are probably in hock for all this under PFI. If you don't know what that is, don't worry, it's really boring.

Feargal Mooney Sphagnum

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent, let's have a Spot the Ball competition! (Feargal?)

I just popped in to make sure everything was tickety-boo and I'm glad to see that there hasn't been any problem. It's reassuring to think that the whole thing just works like clockwork. What a team!

I was going to login yesterday but in the end I spent all day at the accountants. They open on Sundays now. That reminds me, I have to get down there again before the 2:10.

Keep up the good work. You do your bit and I'll look after the boring financials. I'm feeling lucky.

Anonymous said...

Feargal, can you delete that please. I just spotted an error. I'll check back later.