Now incorporating The Sudbury Hill Harrow and Wherever End Times

Monday, July 17, 2006

Straw fired because Blair jealous of Condi?*

Bush & Blair Raw & Uncut

"Blair: Well...it's only if I mean... you know. If she's got a..., or if she needs the ground prepared as it were... Because obviously if she goes out, she's got to succeed, if it were, whereas I can go out and just talk" (Skynews)

Give Dorneywood to Straw. Let's make Blair even more jealous when Straw has Condi over to toast her marshmallows beside his roaring fire.

Mona Bone-Jakon

* Even in times of war, your super soaraway 'sDen gets the angles that others miss. Ed

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

By the way, if Ms Rice does happen to be in the neighbourhood, we have a spare penthouse here on top of Herald House, which I'd be more than happy to put at her disposal. We could have a very nice business breakfast with freshly pressed mango juice, finnan haddie, chocolate croissants, and of course coffee from fresh ground Arabica beans. No need to dress up, come as you are dear, we don't stand on ceremony here. Fling yourself on the sofa in any arrangement of your choice and don't worry a bit about me. I'll just sit here and pull on my pipe. I love the smell of ready-rubbed in the morning.

Anonymous said...

Ah here, there's a war on. Have you nothing better to be doing than making passes as Bush's gofer. I'm sure she has more important things to do than to set looking at you pulling on your pipe. Could you not at least buy Klan, that has a bit of fragrance to it. I'm sure that'd remind Condi more of Texas and her work environment, rather than your stuffy old flat.

Anonymous said...

...and just talk" [and I can debrief her and she can debrief me there, and it's all fine because as every actor knows "I.D.C.O.L" (it doesn't count on location)]