Now incorporating The Sudbury Hill Harrow and Wherever End Times

Thursday, September 18, 2003

Feargal Mooney - I have changed my mind!

Like Uma - I now think I can WIN today


If elected as your MP I promise to do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. We have ENOUGH LAWS already. Parliament will only meet once every 10 years and only be allowed to pass one law each time. Also I am announcing my new AMNESTY on ALL DEBT - not just personal debt. It will be Willesden Year Zero.

Remember write-in FEARGAL MOONEY [X]
(Amnesty for Debt / Suspend Parliament)

All spoiled votes in this election will be counted for Feargal Mooney. This is not not unofficial.

1 comment:

Comments 2003-2004 said...




___________________________

Thanks to my voters

I got 109 votes, more than Howling Lord Hope and some of the other candidates. It was about the same as the vote for the Arthur Scargill candidates.

Post by : Feargal (host81-128-246-113.in-addr.btopenworld.com / )


___________________________

Well Done

Unfortunately you suffered a loss of several thousand votes that would otherwise have gone to you. The need to demonstrate disgust at the betrayal of the values of the Labour Party by the lapdog of the USA has meant that votes that may otherwise have gone to you have had to be transferred to Ms Teather. Her own party's stance - "we are against the war but when it starts we will get right behind 'our lads' " - is quite filthy in itself and Ms Teather will have to do a lot to show that she is worthy of the gift she has generously been awarded by the people of Brent East.


Post by : Bertram Pubbe (webcacheh07a.cache.pol.co.uk / )



___________________________