Established 2003. Now incorporating The Sudbury Hill Harrow and Wherever End Times

Monday, May 12, 2003

Letters

That's Hoosier not Hosier

I was glancing through my www logs today (which I NEVER do) and saw that someone came to my site from yours yesterday. I'm not sure whether to be flattered or insulted. My blog is basically a page to entertain my friends back home, it's not meant to be profound, it's more a tracking of my moods and adventures. I don't imagine anyone other than people I know would find it interesting, or get some of the references.

curiously,
Alura Allumeuse

Feargal replies

I have pleaded with Alura not to sue us, and she has agreed to suspend legal action provided we publish her admonition and apologise abjectly, which we do. [Feargal, my office, now! Ed.]

No comments: